What happens if a driver changes energy supplier?

If your driver thinks they're going to change energy tariffs soon or have already changed, they must let us know as soon as possible by emailing support@mina.co.uk. All we need is a copy of their new energy statement or account / tariff information from their welcome pack.

If we are aware they have changed energy supplier or tariff, but haven't sent us updated account details, we may pause payments to their account, until we are sure we are paying the right energy supplier.